Share your Story
Help us craft a narrative of strength and resilience as we share the inspiring stories of our community. Students, faculty, staff, and alumni are invited to share their own stories of overcoming challenges – the lessons, affordances, and perspectives they bring us – and how facing challenges shaped you. Join us in sharing any experience of resilience – because your story matters and you are never alone. Stories will be posted anonymously on our website and social media, as well as on Elemental Magazine Issue 11: Fostering Hope and Resilience.
Tips for Crafting your story
You can share your experience using any format of your preference. Here are some examples:
- Write a few sentences or a short story
- Record a short video
- Record an audio clip
- Make an infographic, cartoon, or other type of visual presentation
To help craft your story, we wanted to share some questions that can help guide you:
- Please tell us about a time when you faced a challenging situation.
- In what ways did this situation affect you?
- What are some resources that helped you cope with the situation?
- Any future insights or advice to offer to others who may be share a similar experience?
Thank you for sharing your stories with us and for helping us to build a brave space within the UofT Graduate community.